Monday 10 March 2014

Picturesque Future: In Flux And In Bliss

Negative perspectives about life. Reigning of ignorance. Lack of concentration, and a world revolving in hilarity. The past clouded by childish acts, thoughts and everything. these maybe some of the things, attitudes that I may dump 10, 20, 30 or 40 years from now. It is perplexing to think of the juxtaposition of things. What makes it perplexing? The combination of the past, present and future. The roots of these have the depth of a photograph. It will be a matter of is and is no longer.

All I want is a future of flux. The natural state. The state wherein there is a constant change and instability. I want my future to be revolving on CHANGE because I don't want to live a stagnant life. WE all live for a change and it might be the only way to attain future satisfaction. We change our attitude. We change our lifestyle. We change everything until we find "partial contentment" in the things that we have in hand. Moreover, I also aspire for a future clouded with bliss. Complete happiness. This is where I am destined to be. In an ecstatic world. They say that fun is only for children, naaahhhh... I protest! No matter what your age is, you still need to have fun. No one could ever live without it. 

This is what my future looks like and I will live up to this dream. I will go against all odds just to be right where I am destined to be. This will be my lifetime legacy. This is the future me.

No comments:

Post a Comment