Monday 10 March 2014

Goodbye. Fairwell. Adios.

GRADUATION.

One of the most heartbreaking words that I've added into my vocabulary and Rank Number 2 among the hardest-to-move-on experiences in my entire life. It means leaving the people I've been bumping into within my four-year-stay at school, leaving my closest buds, the school that helped me unleash my inner potentials and my hidden talents, the teachers that served as my second parents, and all the other people who continued to inspire me like my circle of friends, role models, and others and starting another book regarding the journey of my life.

Within the 4 years, I can already knit a sweater out of  my best memories in school. I've already earned eight stacks of boxes filled with the fun experiences during high school. Right from my very first step inside the campus until the very last day that I will be at school. I will miss everything about Ilocos Sur National High School. How every corner encapsulates the memories, how the teachers are so hilarious and persevering, how bonds are created and strengthened, how everything is contained in an eight-hectare bubble. 

So long people! I swear that I won't forget you. I'll miss you all and Godspeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment