Sunday 13 October 2013

Greatest Academic Fall

Second Grading Period of School Year 2013-2014

Honestly, my greatest "Academic Fall" happened this grading period because of the two consecutive weeks I didn't attend classes just to prepare for the greatest highlight of the Science Month Celebration, the Search for Ginoo at Binibining Kalikasan 2013. But it's no big deal. I enjoyed it much though. From the planning, to the preparation, to the event itself. All was fun, fun, fun. :) All of our activities during the Science and Technology Month was successful and that makes all the effort worth it.

But although I had fun, I still got a lot of lessons missed. I also feel out of the world during class discussions because of that. I've learned that next time, I need to find time for academics even if I am busy Science Clubbing. The essence of Time Management. :) I definitely know what to do next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment